Sunday, August 19, 2007

This Entry Was Sandbagged

I know, I know, I took a quiz. Silly. Very, very silly.

I was thinking though that finding out which classic work of literature I would be - according to God-Knows-Who - might be interesting. Certainly more interesting than "Which Star Wars Character Are You?" Anyhow, I did not expect these results but that's what you get, no? Cheers.




You're Love in the Time of Cholera!

by Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Like Odysseus in a work of Homer, you demonstrate undying loyalty by
sleeping with as many people as you possibly can. But in your heart you never give
consent! This creates a strange quandary of what love really means to you. On the
one hand, you've loved the same person your whole life, but on the other, your actions
barely speak to this fact. Whatever you do, stick to bottled water. The other stuff
could get you killed.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.

2 comments:

K said...

I guess this quiz assumes that you're (a) male and (b) Ariza. Hmm. Well, the same quiz said that I was Ulysses even though I seriously dislike James Joyce. But at least it complemented my vocabulary. And at least you got a decent author out of yours.

In other news, if I'm ever in Indianapolis during State Fair season, you're taking me here: *drool*

Oh, and I would want to be Chewbacca. Is that weird? Probably.

Airam said...

Welcome to my world. Quizzes are what I resort to when I have nothing interesting to say.